Reasons to Attend IU
WHY IU PSYCHIATRY?
- Multiple Facilities with a broad variety of patient populations, diagnostically as well as socio-economically.
- A program small enough to be flexible to meet each resident’s interest and needs.
- World renowned faculty with multiple areas of expertise who are interested and invested in resident training.
- Multiple research and publication opportunities with Research and Educator Track options that allow protected time.
- Didactic curriculum offering creative and cutting-edge teaching approaches.
- Protected time for weekly business meetings for all residents and fellows.
- Administrative and leadership training opportunities for Chief Residents through weekly Leadership Seminars led by the Training Director.
- Multiple social and extra-curricular activities among residents and faculty.
Click here for an extended look at why you should choose IU Psychiatry Residency.